Outlining and Developing Characters––Kendra Lynne's Way



Author, blogger, and aesthetic maker Kendra Lynne shares some keen insights into how to outline and develop your character's personalities. I am trying some of these things myself, and will be sharing my progress in later days.

Kendra Lynne herself says:

People who are not diehard writers might think that outlining characters is boring… just writing out a the backstory and other facts about the little people of your mind.
But to me, outlining characters is one of the most wonderful parts of writing. They are my precious clan of people whom I know better than anyone else. Sure, I give them big obstacles, terrible trials, and tragic back-stories*, yet I love them so much and never want to part with them❤


Read the rest of the post!

Take care, and have an amazing weekend.

2 comments:

Comment below! :)